Founded in 2002, Herold & Sager specializes in insurance coverage, complex disputes, and business transactions, providing outstanding advisory and litigation services to national and international clients.
We maintain offices in California, Nevada and Arizona and represent clients in high-exposure matters nationwide.
Our dedication to our clients and our superior track record sets us apart from the rest.
Herold & Sager has built a reputation for excellence by consistently delivering an impressive track record of accomplishments. Our firm‘s extensive experience in dealing with complex multi-party scenarios enables us to quickly identify and resolve a broad spectrum of complex legal issues to effectively achieve our clients’ objectives. The firm is highly skilled in identifying and pursuing potential sources of risk transfer. We routinely prosecute actions on behalf of our clients and have successfully recovered millions of dollars in a host of matters.
Trust and communication are essential to our client relationships, and we pride ourselves in working closely with each of our clients to effectively achieve their objectives in a goal-oriented and cost-effective manner.
We believe that absolute candor in evaluating cases and rendering opinions is key to our client relationships and important to maintaining our reputation in the legal community.
A Modern Law Firm
Herold & Sager was born in the computer age and utilizes cutting edge technology to maximize efficiency in representation and effective communication with our clients.
All of our lawyers are well trained in electronic research and utilize every modern tool available for rapid investigation and evaluation of claims. The efficiency inherent in the effective use of technology benefits the clients both in terms of the cost savings and in the end results.
File Security — The firm maintains all files in electronic and hard copy format, and the electronic files are backed up both on-site and off-site at a secure location. Your materials are secure and are available for use at all times.
Connected — Our lawyers are always reachable and are equipped with the latest technology to keep them connected and aware of all activity in all of their matters.
- University of California, San Diego (B.A. 1991)
University of San Diego School of Law
(J.D. cum laude 1995)
- State Bars of California, Nevada and Arizona; U.S. District Court, Southern, Eastern and Central Districts of California, District of Nevada and District of Arizona; US Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- American Bar Association, San Diego County Bar Association, Clark County Bar Association, DRI, Encinitas and Carlsbad Chambers of Commerce
- University of California, San Diego (B.A. 1993)
- University of San Diego School of Law
- State Bars of California, Nevada, Arizona and Washington; U.S. District Court,
- Southern, Northern and Central Districts of California, District of Nevada and District of Arizona
- American Bar Association; San Diego County Bar Association, Advisory Board Member of the Insurance/Bad Faith Section of SDCBA; San Diego Lawyers Club; Clark County Bar Association; DRI; Encinitas and Carlsbad Chambers of Commerce; UCSD Alumni Association
- University of San Diego (J.D., 1993);
San Diego Law Review
- San Diego State University (B.S. 1989)
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- State Bars of California, Nevada and Florida Bar; Supreme Courts of California and Nevada; United States District Court for the Southern and Northern Districts of California; United States District Court for the District of Nevada
- San Diego County Bar Association; American Bar Association; Las Vegas Defense League
Areas of Practice
Herold & Sager represents clients in the following practice areas:
- Legal Opinions
- Coverage Litigation
- Evaluation of Defense & Indemnity Obligations
- Bad Faith Litigation
- Drafting of Policy Language
- OCIP / Wrap Policy Analysis
- Contribution, Equitable Indemnity, Subrogation
- Multi-Carrier Disputes, including Primary/Excess
- Additional Insured Recovery
- National Coordinating Counsel Services
- Complex Construction Defect Claim Analysis
- Construction Defect
- Construction Litigation
- Delay Claims
- Surety Claims
- Contract Drafting & Negotiation
- Mechanics’ Liens
- Asset Purchases & Sales
- Entity Planning, Structuring, Formation, and Dissolution
- Contract Drafting, Interpretation & Negotiation
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business