Bryan K. Theis, Esq. provides litigation services, legal document and trial preparation, and consulting for attorneys in California.
California attorney with 14 years’ experience in real estate and environmental litigation available for preparation of lawsuits, motions, correspondence, and legal research. Degrees in law and chemical engineering.
Experience as a litigator includes all of the following:
- 7 years’ experience as an environmental prosecutor, primarily focusing on civil law hearings, writs, settlements, and collection;
- Administrative law practice: petitions, appearances, numerous detailed and in-depth hearings and trials before regulatory agencies;
- Real estate litigation: numerous ex parte appearances, TROs, other injunctions, hearings, settlements;
- Real estate transactions: detailed drafting, review, recording of transfers of property and easements
Theis Law Group, PC is a full-service law firm providing litigation services and consulting for California attorneys.
Areas of Practice
Real Estate Law
The Theis Law Group, PC specializes in creating agreements and litigation documents for real property transfers and enforcement.
- Transfers of property interests: fee simple; limited rights; liens; quitclaims; easements
- Foreclosure relief
- Loan modifications
- Quiet title actions
- Unlawful detainer trial preparation and motions
- Bankruptcy filings and litigation
The Theis Law Group, PC is a plaintiff-side environmental law specialist with 14 years’ experience, including 7 years as an environmental prosecutor at a major California environmental agency.
- SCAQMD Senior Deputy District Prosecutor, 2001-2008
- Technical degree and background (B.S.E. Chemical Engineering, University of Michigan)
- 100’s of environmental law hearings, motions, writs, enforcement actions
The Theis Law Group, PC drafts production documents, contracts, and litigation materials for entertainment law clients in California and nationwide.
- Experience in contract drafting for motion picture, music production
- Drafting of lawsuits, motions, appeals, other litigation documents
- Personal interests in filmmaking and directing
The Theis Law Group, PC has 14 years’ experience as a litigator before California state courts, Federal courts, and administrative law judges.
Don’t take chances with local rules. The Theis Law Group, PC prepares documents for your practice using the correct form, format, and citations appropriate for the venue.
The Theis Law Group, PC can manage your filings by fax, mail, or personal service using our in-house staff, or with your selected attorney service provider. We keep up-to-date service information and local rules regarding formats, ex parte notice, and other requirements for most state courts, Federal courts, and administrative law judges in Southern California. Other areas are available as well.
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business